I don’t know if this became the “new” trend of minecraft or not and since there are billions of new map that is about flying blocks released this is another interesting one we would like to offer you to try on. This map is one of the most beautifullest and biggest map you will ever see in this type of theme since the map include water falls and 4 floating islands. On these islands you will have to build your own house, find your own food resource (planting, farming, etc…), build your fortress, and of course get yourself a weapon and a house. There are lots of mobs lurking around the map in which you can easily kill anyway, around the map are hidden chests as well, and the nether is also available for you to enter via this map. Try out this mod and we guarantee that your time will not fly in vain.
Ultimate Floating Survival Island Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- You can go to the nethers via this map
- Floating islands!
- Lots of hidden chests and treasures!
- Beautiful Landscape
- Lots of mobs lurking around
- Diamonds around
- Lots of valuable coals hidden underground, dungeons, caves, etc…
How to Install Ultimate Floating Survival Island Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Extract the map on your desktop and rename it as world1 in which this will replace your world 1 slot
- Find “run” in your start menu
- Then type there “%appdata%”
- Find the “roaming files”
- Next you find the “.minecraft” folder
- Go into the “saves” folder
- Copy and paste your map here