If you spend a lot of time underground in Minecraft you might be aware of just how intensely difficult it can be to survive underground for more than a few days at a time while you are mining for precious resources and fighting off mobs in cramped tunnels. You might want to test your subterranean survival skills in this Underground Survival map for Minecraft! You have a massive 1000 by 1000 square block area and 128 tall, giving you a ton of areas to explore and try to make your way through. There are a ton of challenges to help make your journey even harder, ranging from finding blocks, creating a nether portal to even creating entire farms all underground! I have spent some time underground hiding from the enemy on multiplayer servers and it becomes very hard to survive without coming to the surface for new items if you aren’t fully prepared and thats what limits will be tested in this Underground Survival map for Minecraft!
If you want to test your Minecraft skills and take on the darkest and most intense survival map to come along in some time, make sure to download Underground Survival right now!
All the infos found in the screenshot area above!
Underground Survival Map for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- 1000 by 1000 square underground survival map
- Massive amount of challenges to add to the survival aspect
Underground Survival Map for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelog
- Updated to work with current Minecraft version
- Added a SMP version
- 12 brand new Challenges
- 10 brand new Multiplayer Challenges
- Added a new hidden treasure room
How to Install Underground Survival Map for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Saves
- Download the zip file for this map
- Unzip the file and place folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and choose the downloaded map file and you are ready to play