Don’t you wish that you had the ability to hook up electricity in Minecraft? The ability to create and master complex circuits and dazzle your friends with your genius? Brag to everyone about your unchallenged knowledge, or just actually use the mod for what it is meant to be used for- either will do fine! This is the Universal Electricity Mod!
As seen above, this mod does exactly what is says on the tin! Adds the ability to create electricity in Minecraft! However, this mod isn’t a complex mod which continues to add all of the features and products needed, it simply just adds the basics and then allows for compatibility with other mods! Thus creating one big beautiful electrical Mod utopia!
The mod alone does not add too much, Universal Electricity is basically a structure that integrates a universal electricity system in which all mods can use.
Universal Electricty is only a young mod so at the moment does not have many ‘partners’. However so far the creators have teamed up with mods such as the ICBM, Steam Power and Green Energy mods! And is also natively compatible with Buildcraft and Industrial Craft!
How to Install Universal Electricity Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- First of all download and install the Minecraft Forge Universal
- First of all, you want to start of with a fresh Minecraft.jar
- Go download and install the mod! Open the mod with WINRAR.
- Open your Minecraft.jar with WINRAR and drag and drop all of the .zip files from the mod into the folder!
- Delete the annoying META-INF file, doing this lets the mod run smoothly! It’s an important step because if you do not do this, you will get a black screen and will have to start again!
This mod is only young, but stick around and watch it flourish!
ENJOY THIS MOD!