Unlit Torches and Lanterns Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 is absolutely amazing. It brings in a feature that makes the whole game far more realistic and fun. Instead of placing already lit, infinitely going torches the Mod actually allows torches to be turned of and on, including a neat new texture for the item/block. The Mod also introduces a new item/block that acts similar to a torch. The mod implements this lantern into the game for amazing looks and to add a new type of light emitting feature into the game. I really like the way the mod works, as it’s as simple to use. A lantern/torch can eventually go out, but can be refueled with the common Minecraft games fuels like coal, charcoal and woods. For more information of how this Mod works, visit >this< website.
The Unlit Torches and Lanterns Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Updated to Minecraft version 1.6.4
- Cleaning up the Mod code.
The Unlit Torches and Lanterns Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- A very intelligent Mod that introduces very smart and unique features.
- A great new way to light up the world of Minecraft and keep it realistic.
The Unlit Torches and Lanterns Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4Pros and Cons
- Nice looking new item textures.
- Easy to use, and simple Mod for the game.
- Very simple installation.
- Not hard to use the mod, very efficient.
- Requires another mod during the installation.
- The Mod can become frustrating if you need area’s constantly lit without having to refuel the unlit torches/lanterns.
How to install the Unlit Torches and Lanterns Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download the Unlit Torches and Lanterns Mod zip file for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “mods” folder. This should be created after you install the Minecraft Forge Mod beforehand.
- Drag the entire downloaded Mod zip file into the “mods” folder. (Don’t unzip).