Useful Cheats Mod
Minecraft is incredibly easy, lets all face it right now. However it could and has been made easier with the Useful Cheats mod for minecraft 1.5. Simple changes to the game have been made, however these simply features will make normal work in your world so much easier. Basic tasks like jumping up hills can be easily and efficiently taken care of without touching your space-bar. Simply activate wall climb, once activated, simply walk into any obstacle and just climb over it like its no big deal. Not only this but the mod introduces 31 amazing features to improve in game, gameplay to a whole new unique level. These features are:
When in command mode, put a “.” (full stop) in front of all commands.
- .mode – Switches between chat and command mode(s).
- nethernav – New usage of compasses and clocks, compass directs to nearest nether portal.
- fly – Simply fly like you would in creative mode.
- noslow – this allows webs and soulsand to have no affect on you.
- force sprint – Forces you to sprint without stopping, unless you hit an obstruction, advised you use wallclimb for a good combonation.
- derp [normal/jumps] – your character spazzes out like a derp
- cls – (Clears the chat)
- wallclimb – Climb and block or obstruction like a ladder.
- xray – See through blocks to find specific objects such as diamond ore, or chests.
- fullbright – Lighting is increased and will not decrease.
- locator – Allows you to see how close people are to you.
- force sneak – This allows you to constantly sneak without having to hold shift.
- knockback – Prevents knockback.
- autoaim – Automatic and very accurate attacking system.
- aura – Kills everyone/everything around you.
- version – See the current mod version
- update – Check for an update
- help – More infomation on usage.
- autopvp – Simple and close range, re-spawns automatically, blocks opposing damage automatically.
- autowalk – Walk automatically, use your mouse to direct you like normal. It doesnt read your mind -_-
- autorespawn – automatically respawn on death.
- nofall – Don’t take fall damage when falling from even the greatest of heights.
- cavefinder – Find caves that are usually, either very easy, or very hard to find.
- weather – Disable weather, in case rain lags you.
- instant – constantly mine, use your mouse to direct you.
- life support – When your health hits a certain point, it teleports you away.
- alloff – Turns all commands off asap.
- autofish – constantly catch fish, never fails.
Useful Cheats Mod Version 5.0.0 for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.5.1/2
All of these features are incredibly useful. The great part is that they all work so well together, However they all have very unique jobs for different aspects of the game. Using this mod will improve game-play (to a certain perspective) and help out those who simply need a hand, something to make all those boring jobs easier. The mod itself is incredibly smart, using great and very helpful ideas this mod truly does introduce useful cheats. This mod is also handy for players who use cracked servers and want to use a different username, simply change your username in-game without using cracked.
How to install Useful Cheats Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
- Download the Useful Cheats Mod
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open minecraft.jar with winrar.
- Open the downloaded mod and drag the contents into minecraft.jar.
- Delere META-INF and your done.