Are you sick of fighting a ton of mobs while building your structures? This mod adds in a few new golems and turrets to shoot them down before they become your problem. It adds in seven new golems: stone, large stone, obsidian, armour, gilded armour, the scarecrow, and the bound soul. It also adds in ten new turrets: snow, stone, stone brick, obsidian, fire, ghast, sniper, shotgun, gatling, and killer. It also adds in a manual to remind you how to make all of them, which also means I won’t tell you how to make them. Some of the golems follow you around and beat up everything that comes near you, while others stay stationary and only attack what comes near them. The scarecrow and the bound soul are only as strong as the weapons you give them. Handing them flint and steel or lava will set monsters on fire, as well. The bound soul can also me armoured. Just imagine an army of them equipped with full diamond armour and fire enchanted bows… On second thought, you need your sleep.
You use the mod by making golems out of different objects such as cobblestone, obsidian, and soulsand. You make the turrets by putting a bloc on the bottom, a fence in the middle, and a dispenser on top.
Utility Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Man features
Adds in eight new golems and ten turrets, which are relatively easy to make. The turrets are also able to be upgraded.
Utility Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
Pros: Golems and turrets can be used to protect your houses.
Cons: Turrets with explosive upgrades can severely damage bases.
Utility Mobs Mod Version 2.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelog
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Turrets and golems no longer hate villagers
- Obsidian turrets and golems are now immune to burning things.
How to Install Utility Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- You need to have Minecraft Forge installed first
- Get Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Install it
- Run Minecraft
- Download Utility Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Drag the UtilityMobs MC 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4.zip file into your mods folder (%appdata%.minecraftmods on windows)
- Run Minecraft