Vanilla ++ Mod
Hello Minecrafters! Of course everyone of you have seen Mods that add tools, ores, weapons etc. to the Minecraft gameplay. They are all over the place! But sometimes, you might feel like they are way too random and are often irrelevant to Minecraft in general. Many people might be pleased by that quantity, but what if you are not? You might just want an extension of tools that you can craft using vanilla Minecraft items. This mod is developed by Vizixify and as the name suggests it adds something to the vanilla gameplay, however, with a little more extra ores and recipes just to be fancy.
I mentioned using pre-existing items in crafting tools, so that’s partially what this mod gives you: Emerald, Blaze, and Obsidian tools and weapons. In addition, the developer has also added mini picks and a dagger for your convenience as they can be crafted in the 2×2 inventory grid. The ores added are corundom, sapphire, and ruby.
As you can see, all the recipes are made up of vanilla items and that, I believe, is the sole purpose of this mod and of course, what makes it awesome. Not to mention the tools you can craft “on-the-go” . For instance, you wouldn’t want to run back home while peacefully mining in a cave system would you? I would say that this is a well designed mod as it doesn’t just throw a heap of tools at you within one mod. Now would be the time for you to try this mod out, and comment in the section below! Enjoy!
Vanilla++Mod Version 1.4 for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs:
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.3.2 for the 1.4 and the rest is 1.3
- Corrundum ore, blocks, tools, weapons and armour (better than iron, more common than diamond)
- Added Sapphire ores and corresponding tools, weapons and armours (less valuable than corrundum, better than ruby)
- Ruby blocks added
- Now supports multiplayer
- Minor changes to materials’ properties
How to install Vanilla ++ Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download and install ModLoader for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download Vanilla ++ Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Locate your minecraft.jar (%appdata%/.minecraft/bin)
- Put the contents of the mod (.zip file) into minecraft.jar
- Make sure META-INF is deleted