The Vanimation Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 is a very new resource pack created by the developer ‘GhostEcho’ This resource pack has a simple aim, it aims to animate all vanilla textures in Minecraft to give a moving and swift feeling to your vanilla game! This means that all of the textures that you are used to seeing will now actually move. I think that this resource pack is awesome and is one that you should check it out right away! You can download with MCPATCHER and OptiFine and then all of your textures will be like GIF’s!
Below are some of the new items that have now been animated. The developer has done a great job of bringing vanilla alive!
The Vanimation Resource pack also updates some of the blocks inside your Minecraft game. As you can tell, this pack is not finished but the maker is making good progress towards one hundred percent. There are even some user interface updates. The book page arrow, furnace fuel and trading page arrow have all been updated.
Vanimation Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons!
- This resource pack really does bring your vanilla Minecraft game to life.
- Everything will move and overall there is a better feel to your game.
- You can use this pack online for SMP.
- This pack is updated to Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- There are currently no faults or negatives with this Minecraft resource pack.
Vanimation Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this pack fixed all of the minor bugs and did some more textures!
How to install the Vanimation Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of OptiFine.
- Then, download the Vanimation Resource Pack.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct resource pack from the file!