Are you a fan of traveling through the vast hills, rolling plains, arid deserts in search of the lonely village as either refuge or a place in which you can build upon? Maybe you have you wanted some variety to the villages, more villager varieties and just an in general better look to the villages and a generally easier way to locate said villages? This mod adds new custom villages and way nicer farms / gardens. The jungle village adds neat green carpet, stone wells and better looking homes. The desert village adds that sandstone and sand based homes, and swamps have mossy cobble in their buildings and adds mushrooms, instead of having to find a extremely rare mushroom biome! A cool biome, the Ice biome adds villages with snow and ice based structures. There is something new, the elevated jail, which is really unique to the game, somewhat morbid!
This mod basically makes the villages feel like they belong in the biome you found it in instead of the same old boring village in every biome like Vanilla Minecraft has, if you want more variety, this mod is for you!
Village Up Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8 and 1.8.1 Main Features
- Adds custom and creatively designed villages for each biome (besides Mushroom)
- Adds large mushrooms to other biomes
- Better farms and gardens that are visually pleasing and more useful because of melons!
- Locate villages much easier with the F3 button, a GPS of sorts for villages only
How to Install Village Up Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8 and 1.8.1
- You DON’T need Minecaft Forge but its recommended
- Open start menu and type “%appdata%”
- Open your minecraft.jar with with WinRAR or similar
- Open the folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar
- Open Minecraft and play!