Vozkii’s Health Bars Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5 is exactly like what it says on the title screen, its the health bar mod which basically adds health bars to the game and not those hearts but entities. However if you don’t like it or felt bored of it, you can turn it off by pressing the “b” button which in fact will close the Mod. The health bars mod requires no configuration and is very easy to use. If the hp bars is blue, the mob is friendly, if its red then its not friendly, if its green it means that a mob is on a status effect like poison for example. You can’t play it on multiplayer, and you can’t see mobs hp which are too far away (these are changable if you know how to advance config.
Health Bars Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 Main Features
- You, first of all can’t use this on multiplayer
- The entities can’t be any further that that of a 12 block (customize able)
- The entities can’t have over 75hearts of health (customize able)
- The entities can’t be blacklisted
The configuration file is located at the /.minecraft/config/mod_healthbars.cfg which will be there if you istalled the mod and the modloader correctly.
How to Install Health Bars Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Minecraft Forge which is necessary for Vozkii’s Health Bar Mod
- Goto “run” in your start menu
- Type “%appdata%”
- Find “.minecraft” folder
- Then “bin” folder
- Open “minecraft.jar” with winrar
- Extract the modloader here
- Go back to “.minecraft” folder
- Find “mods” folder
- Put you mods here
If the hp bars is blue, the mob is friendly, if its red then its not friendly, if its green it means that a mob is on a status effect like poison for example.