The Waila Mod for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a very useful Minecraft mod that enables the player to correctly and quickly identify what they are looking at in game. This mod is very useful if you have multiple mods that are quite large installed in your Minecraft game. For example, if you had BuildCraft and IndustrailCraft installed and you keep using items from each mod by mistake, the Waila Mod will fix this!
Waila Mod for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- The name ‘Waila’ is an anagram for the sentence ‘What Am I Looking At?’. This mod is very useful as it will save time through a pop-up window in Minecraft. Simply by looking at an item, the Waila Mod will identify it for you and then will pop-up telling you the name of the item, the mod is comes from and any other external information about the block!
- You can edit the configuration of the mod to best fit your taste and preference!
Waila Mod for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This modification is extremely useful for people who install multiple mods that have a lot of items. If you are someone who does this then you know of the struggle to keep track of which items are from which mod, well now you can easily fix that problem! This mod is free to download for client and server and is updated to the latest version of Minecraft!
NEGATIVES: I cannot find any faults with this map, the developer has many features planned for the future so you will never be short of new content!
Waila Mod for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- The latest update for the Waila Mod included: The fix of the mod crashing when trying to identify unnamed objects, added protections to handle bad API calls, and various small bug fixes too!
How to Install Waila Mod for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, you need to make sure you install the latest version of Not Enough Items as it is a depency for this mod.
- Next, download the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE as it is required to correctly run this mod!
- Download the Waila Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory! Now load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!