Walking Dead Craft Texture Pack
The Walking-Dead-Craft Texture Pack works to replace only a few textures found in the original default Texture Pack and is designed to go hand and hand with both similarly themed mods or servers. The Texture Pack replaces the weapon textures of bows and other items and is best used on the official Walking-Dead-Craft server which replicates and allows players to join and survive in a world that mimics the world from the Walking Dead universe. Changing these textures into detailed, HD weapon designs such as the desert eagle, a shotgun, an assault rifle and a sniper rifle- the pack does a good job of keeping the simple theme of the game of Minecraft but integrates more modern weaponry at a higher resolution into the game at the same time. By doing this, performance isn’t lowered much and detailed textures are still put into the game appropriately.
The Walking-Dead-Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- No big changes to the resolution to the Default Texture Pack apart from a few select item textures, meaning better performance.
- HD, detailed textures on the new weapons which can be used in the server.
- Doesnt actually add new weapons into the game.
- Can only be properly used on the appropriate server.
The Walking-Dead-Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Changelog
The Walking-Dead-Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10
- Optional: Download the Optifine Mod for Minecraft and install it.
- Download the Walking-Dead-Craft Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded Texture Pack zip file.
- Launch Minecraft and select the Walking-Dead-Craft Texture Pack under the Resource Packs options menu selection.