Wall jump mod does what the name says. It allows you to jump of walls. Just like in many game classics. Where you run into a wall and bounce off it in the other direction. Minecraft doesn’t have this feature. Since it has ladders and other equipment. The wall jump mod can be useful to save you from situations and just grant you sheer fun.
There are some blocks you can’t jump off. Some of them are: wood, iron bars, diamond blocks, emerald blocks and some other blocks.
When jumping of a wall, you will turn 180 degrees. If you jump into a parallel wall you can jump to the top of it. The mod uses a wall jump button, you can disable that and just use space. You can also preform a flying wall jump. The mod also gives you the ability to disable/enable auto-turn.
Wall Jump Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
The mod allows you to jump of walls. When you run up to a wall and jump to it and press space again. You will turn around 180 degrees and hit the parallel wall. You can wall jump of that too. The mod gives the ability to select and deselect some features. It is impossible to wall jump off some blocks.
Wall Jump mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This is awesome, you can parkour of walls and build infinite ladders.
- Something like this is already present in the Parkour mod. It is also quite unrealistic jumping in diamond armor and etc.
How to Install Wall Jump mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and save the mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Press CTRL+R and type in “%appdata%” and go to Appdata/Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Drag over the mod.zip file into the mods folder
- (don’t forget to backup your Miencraft)
- Close all windows
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy playing!