Minecraft, what a beautiful game who thought a game about blocks could ever be so beautiful. But with the amazing mountains and multi-biomes Minecraft adds up to be a pretty beautiful game. But then you see the water, just blue. No depth, one colour no matter the atmosphere no matter the biome. The water is blue.
But now there’s a fix! The amazing Water Shader Mod, a Mod that makes the water look amazing. Water Shader Mod makes the water more reflective, and just improves the game visually.
If you struggle with lag and low FPS I do not recommend installing this Mod. But if you have a powerful computer, go install this Mod and make your game more beautiful. Even if you install it just to get the experience of Water Shader Mod. Its easy to install and uninstall. Install the Mod see if you like it. If not uninstall. Personally I love it and I will be adding it to my game!
Water Shader Mod Version 13a for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.7.2
How to Download and Install Water Shader Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Most of you should be using Optifine, so this download will require you to have Optifine
- Extract the zipped file, copy all the files inside \”Minecraft\” folder into minecraft.jar
- Delete META_INF folder in Minecraft.jar
- Copy Water Shader Mod folder into Minecraft bin folder