I have to say, this is by far the best Texture Pack for minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 released this year. This Wayukian Texture Pack isn’t an HD, it is a 16×16 pack however all other features are perfect. Wayukian Texture Pack keeps the taste of Minecraft and improve it to another level. It is like a “real” update for minecraft that should be done long time ago but in fact no one thought about it.
This guy actually make minecraft way more interesting and keeps it originality and creativity. Wayukian Texture Pack represents the past 10k years ago, when there were still dragons roaming around and people throwing spears. This pack is a little more like skyrim (dragons are so hard to kill) and yet could be called a skyrimcraft, but it can’t because we already have the SkyrimCraft. Wayukian Texture Pack also includes more armor and weapons including rares and enchantments.
Wayukian Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Custom Color support (requires McPatcher)
- Custom biome coloring
- Farm animals
- Ender sky and portal effect
- Custom animated water and lava (requires McPatcher)
- Armor sets
- Statistics icons
- Default character skin
- Celestial bodies
- Underwater haze
How to Install Wayukian Texture Pack 6.3 for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Use MCPatcher or Optifine
- Download Wayukian Texture Pack
- Run the Minecraft
- Select “mods and texturepack” under “multiplayer”
- A folder should pop up
- Get in the “texture pack” folder
- Copy paste your Texture pack here (without unzipping)
- Enable it before play
- Have fun killing dragons!!
Wayuki, far the “best” texture pack out there, I give you a 10/10 .