Round and round and round she goes. These wheels don’t stop until they’ve driven you to the end of your wits. These maps are a branch out from the genre that skyblock created. The whole idea of surviving in a void has really taken flight. This map showcases this idea well. There is something beautiful about the simple wheels floating in space. As you’d have guessed you will be building the land your home will sit on. A cobblestone generator is among the necessities of this map. One of my favorite things about these maps is how different each one is. Ranging from 1 to 11 rings, Malson uses the addition of more rings to effectively increase difficulty. There is even a Christmas edition!
Wheel of Misfortune Maps for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- A creative original idea
- Difficulty associated with most Skyblock and Skyblock like maps
- The presentation of a brand new challenge in Minecraft
Wheel of Misfortune Maps for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
I liked all of these maps. They all stay on the same track and give a unique set of challenges for players to overcome. I was very pleased with the way the maps played. The maps are almost a two dimensional representation of Minecraft which is really cool to see. There hasn’t been anything like these maps I believe. Originality is always nice to see in a map. I was definately impressed with the design and that there weren’t any errors or glitches with the map.
- An artful presentation of a brand new challenge in Minecraft.
- Many maps to choose from
- Each map steps up the difficulty and playtime
- I couldn’t find a single thing wrong with these maps
How to install the Wheel of Misfortune Maps for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Select which map you would like to download (I reccomend starting with one wheel first.)
- Navigate to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Open your saves folder
- Drag the map’s folder from the ZIP file into the saves folder
- You can now select this from your list of maps