“Dogs are a man’s best friend.. oh sorry, no, wolves are a man’s best friend!” In the world of Minecraft, the player can achieve to get a pet and a best friend for life (or unless they die). These friends are wolves, they will follow you, protect you, bring you happiness and give you little pet wolves that you can grow into strong and brave wolves. After numerous journeys and years in the Minecraft world, you can get bored of the look of your animals, and then you start to wish that the wolves had varieties or maybe you wanted them to resemble real dogs, to be more pet like. Here comes in the texture pack. Wolf Skins Texture Pack for Minecraft, changes the skins of the wolves, or to be more correct, the fur. There are 15 textures available for download and use for your wolves. The textures include:
- Dalmatian fur
- Black fur
- Darker fur
- Golden fur
- Brown and black, mixed fur color (german shepherd like)
- Blonde wolves, very light fur
- Brown wolves
- White wolves, the ordinary wolves
- Snowy wolves, snow camo!
- Red fox (have you ever wanted a fox as a pet? :D)
- Black and White wolves (border collie)
- Amarerasu wolves
- Water wolves, water camo!
- Hellhound’s (scary!)
- Husky!!! An all time favorite
These textures are awesome to download if you want to “spice” up your game and give it a different look.
Minecraft Wolf Skins Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main features
- The textures are split up into 15 different downloadable files
- There are 15 unique wolf skins for you to enjoy
- Includes the Husky!! yes, Husky, the cutest dog on earth!
How to Install Minecraft Wolf Skins Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download one of the 15 textures you want to install.
- Open up your Minecraft game and clcik on “texture packs”
- Press “open texture pack folder” and copy your texture file into there
- If you want to use these awesome wolf skins in another 16x texture pack place the file into the texture pack .rar
- Enjoy playing with your wolves!