The WooCraft Texture Pack is truly amazing, including the textures that it implements. The developer has put a considerable amount of effort and time into the Texture Pack and as a result; it has made the WooCraft Texture Pack absolutely stunning as a result. Using this pack, your entire world looks completely different, as well as the huge change of mood just by using it. Each individual texture has been developed to a specific theme, being medieval fantasy, realistic. It seems mythical also, using it at times, can make things seem much more pretty, and a whole lot more enjoyable. Building with the pack also enhances the kind of structures that a player can create, ranging from simple structure; to large and widespread builds.
WooCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Added mob textures.
- Added new item and block textures.
- Updated to 1.6.
WooCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features:
- Implementing amazingly well developed textures into the game to replace the Vanilla’s.
- Introducing a high resolution of 128x Asian styled textures.
- Adding a new theme into the game, to in turn implement a new feel and mood to the players mind.
WooCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons:
- High resolution, realistic textures.
- Amazing theme, great result.
- More than 90% of textures completed.
- High resolution means FPS increase, causing lag.
- Some textures in the Texture Pack may seem too different from Vanilla, causing it to be difficult to understand which one is which.
- Requires a foreign Mod or program for patching.
How to install the WooCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft before the installation of the Texture Pack; or download and manually patch your Texture Pack after the installation by using the Mcpatcher program.
- Download the WooCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Pack’s” folder.
- Drag the downloaded Texture Pack zip file into the “Texture Pack’s” folder. (Do not unzip.)