As we all know, there are four different types of wood in our Minecraft game: Oak wood, Spruce wood, Birch wood and Jungle Wood. Now, we also know the pain of having too much of type of wood and not enough of the other. This mod fixes that problem and also adds in some other cool things too! This mod is created by the creator ‘Minecrafter1912′, who keeps this mod updated frequently.
Wood Converter Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features!
- With this mod, you are able to convert any type of wood into any OTHER type of wood.
- For example, say you have 9 Oak wood but you actually want 9 Spruce wood. By putting all of your Oak into a crafting table you will be given 9 spruce instead!
- You can then repeat this until you have your desired type of wood!
Another feature is the ability to back-craft. You can now turn two slabs into one plank, two stairs into three planks, and four planks into a one log!
How to use the Wood Converter Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4!
- To use this mod, you need to place your wood into each of the nine slots of your crafting table. Doing this will then convert it into a different type of log/plank, saving you the time of chopping down more trees!
Other slightly more complex recipes are here:
Wood Converter Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons!
- This mod is currently updated to the latest version of Minecraft 1.6.2 and can be installed for both client and server!
- The updates happen alot and there are many future planned features for this mod.
- As of now, there are a few bugs in the mod that are getting fixed soon.
How to install the Wood Converter Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4!
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly install this mod.
- Next, download the Wood Converter Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- If the .mods folder location does not exist, then simply create it!
- Next, open your Minecraft main menu, select the chosen texture pack and load up your game!