Oh yeah, realistic texture packs are updated again and again. :D. So all in all, World Realism makes your Minecraft realistic! Not THAT realistic, but just 256×256 realistic right? Just like what other texture packs do, they make Minecraft a better place and never-boring game! I’m sure many of you would like some taste of realistic texture packs after a long time of simple texture packs. Go on! Change your Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 update into an awesome thing! Well, here it is in front of you. One of the best + popular texture packs in planet minecraft! Basically, World Realism makes your world like this!
As you see from the picture above, it tells you ALOT about this texture pack. (Well, because it shows all the textures haha) Try comparing it with the original Minecraft default pack. It slightly, increases awesomeness in the game! ACtually that’s what all texture packs do. 😀 But, don’t forget to say thanks to kungfupanda99 for World Realism for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!!!!
How to Download World Realism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and Install mcpatcherhd. (all awesome textures requires that :D)
- Extract it anywhere.
- Then open it and select 256×256.
- After that click patch!
- Download the World Realism texture pack, under this content.
- Run Minecraft.
- Click on “Mods and Texture Packs” button under multiplayer.
- Then click open texture pack folder.
- A folder pops up, then drag the World realism zip file into the folder.