Texture packs are very unique, and most of them are well developed pieces of work. It takes an experienced artist/designer, in my opinion, to develop such amazing pieces of work. Texture packs such as the WormCraft texture pack, Created and uploaded by WormBurn; implements amazing and incredibly unique textures into the game. They do not only simple change the looks of your ordinary world, but they also act to enhance the gameplay of the game of minecraft. Simply by introducing the player with each individual, brilliant textures.
While developing this extraordinary texture pack, the creator has clearly delved into it. Covering all details, and inserting an incredible amount of effort, time and dedication to the work. When combining the two themes together, Medieval/tribal, and simplistic detail. Even though the texture pack runs a low resolution of 16x; the detail that is resulted in the end is unbelievable. The detail that shows when using the texture pack is so amazing, it really did take my breath away how the artist was able to implement such detail into the texture pack, despite its lower resolution.
Interestingly enough, this texture pack took a long while for it to become very popular. However, and fortunately the creator began to upgrade, edit and develop the texture pack further; attracting a great many players in which would also begin to use the textures continually. As the developer continues to develop this texture pack to the bets of his ability I am certain that the work will continue to grow and thrive with success.
WormCraft Texture Pack Version 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Changed Sword textures
- Added gleaming textures to glass
- Changed the apple textures to look like cherries
- Removed font textures
- changed minor bugs
- Changed nether wart textures’
How to install the WormCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine mod for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10. (or manually patch using MCPatcher)
- Download the WormCraft texture pack zip file for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texture packs” folder. Or simply open the “Open texture packs folder” in your texture packs menu selection.
- Drag the entire downloaded WormCraft texture pack zip file into your “texture packs” folder. (Do not unzip!)
- Select the texture pack inside your menu selection.