This texture pack is 1 out of a 1000 more. This is because it redefines the default textures. It makes them look just a tiny bit better. It is tiny. It is awesome. There are thousands of others texture packs that re-define Minecraft. They change the default textures. Most of them are in standard resolution. The big part of these packs are glossy. They don’t look great. This texture pack is in HD resolution. It looks sharp and bright. It gives the player beautiful lighting and shadow effects. The textures are well detailed. They give a sharp look of the blocks. The texture pack looks much more nicer with shader mods.
If you wish to download the texture pack, it is great for everything. Mining, building, crafting, going on adventures. It is fun and useful for any activity that you want to do.
If you were looking for something that looks beautiful, but very simple. You have come across the best choice. It is especially nice. It stays loyal to the original textures. It doesn’t create anything new.
Wye’s Defined Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The Resource pack is done in HD resolution. It features re-defined Minecraft textures. The textures are sharper. They have higher quality.
Wye’s Defined Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Change Log
- It is Optifine compatible.
- Fixed the major bug from the previous release.
- New noteblock sounds.
- New sounds.
Wye’s Redefined Resource Pack for Minecraft Pros and Cons
- The texture pack is extremely beautiful. It has HD textures that were designed from the original texture pack.
- It is mixed with a thousand other texture pack that enhance the original textures.
How to Install Wye’s Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the texture pack
- Download and run McPatcher
- Open up your game and click on resourcepacks
- Open Reosurcepacks folder
- Place the texturepack.zip file into that folder