Wynncraft Texture Pack
The Wynncraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 is a Texture Pack in which takes the original copy of the pack, called Sphax from Bdcraft and alters the textures. Most changes in the textures are subtle and the developer of Wynncraft has managed to keep the main theme of the original pack despite this. The Texture Pack is great looking and has been designed at a resolution of 128×128. This means that it will be both intensive on computers but also look much nicer, more sharp and have more detail in each texture. Every single texture has been changed or replaced by those that are implemented with the Wynncraft Texture Pack and look wonderful for all kinds of gameplay. Albeit mindless, active, building or with maps- the Texture Pack has a vibrant, flexible theme and is an alternative to one of the most popular Texture Packs out there.
The above images give a good example of the Pack’s theme and what it looks like ingame. The high resolution textures and the art style that the original developer has used has made a wonderful job and when implemented altogether, results in a different, fantastic looking Minecraft world.
Wynncraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- High resolution means more realistic textures.
- Colorful and vibrant.
- Great looking, smooth and well themed textures.
- Most changes to the original textures are nice.
- Not the official version of the texture pack. This means updates may be slow or non-existant.
- High resolution requires Optifine or Mcpatcher and can effect the FPS of your game.
Wynncraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- WIP 32×32 version?
How to install the Wynncraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Download the Wynncraft Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the folder called ‘Resource Packs’.
- Drag the entire downloaded Texture Pack zip file into the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Launch Minecraft.