I’m not surprised to come across another lovely texture pack. This pack offers a unique Minecraft experience. It makes the world feel more playful but does not take away from the game. Since the pack is x32, it adds a good amount of detail to the game. I was enjoying the calmer setting it seems to create. The color choices by the creator of this pack are wonderful. I was taken back by the work put into the pack. The pack is used by selecting it from your resource packs list.
Xaiwaker Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Eye popping colors
- A nice blend of fantasy and reality
- Calm and cool textures with a good amount of attention to detail
- Original grass block design
- The ability to create a less stressful environment in your game
How to use the Xaiwaker Texture Pack
- The Xaiwaker texture pack is selected from your resource packs list. You have to install it first though.
Xaiwaker Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
A lot of people think they can just make texture packs. Not all of these are good. It seems that xaivern did something right with Xaiwaker. I can not see anything really wrong with the pack. I like it a lot, especially the colors. Everything is smooth and pleasant. The terrain textures look nice. The pack makes you feel like you’re in some kind of toony RPG. The only problem with that is Minecraft isn’t an RPG. The decision is always yours.
How to install the Xaiwaker Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download Optifine
- Find your .minecraft, navigate to your bin folder
- Open your minecraft.jar using WINRAR or 7Zip (or programs like them)
- Delete your META-INF
- Drag files from the Optifine ZIP file into your minecraft.jar
- Move the texture pack into your resource packs folder and enjoy
- Download MCPatcher
- Move your texture pack into your resource packs folder
- Run the MCPatcher application and click “patch”