Xenocontendi Texture Pack
There are thousands of texture packs out there. It’s amazing how involved the Minecraft community is with the game. Based on personal opinion, some of the texture packs are good, while others are not as good. Texture packs are created in a wide variety of resolutions, ranging from 1×1 all the way to 4096×4096. The detail of the higher resolution packs are immense, but while looking good to your eyes, your computer may suffer while applying these. So why can’t we have the best of both worlds? That’s what the Xenocontendi shoots for. These new textures keep true to the original Minecraft charm, but add more aesthetic appeal, as well as remaining easily recognizable as the item they represent. Despite having a 16×16 resolution, the textures look fancier, and depending on who you are, some even look like a different resolution!
The creator of this texture pack, Disethas, really put forth a lot of effort into making the pack. They really went the whole 10 yards, and their hard work definitely displays in this texture pack. If you’re looking for a new, fresh, aesthetic, and somewhat 3D looking texture pack, while still keeping true to Minecrafts’ original charm, then the Xenocontendi Texture Pack is the one for you!
Xenocontendi Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- 16×16 Resolution
- Re-vamped textures stay true to Minecrafts’ original charm
- Somewhat 3D looking
- Supports Random Mobs
- Several Mods supported
Xenocontendi Texture Pack for Minecraft1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Pros: 16×16 resolution makes it easy on your computer, and textures are very well done. Also, the pack supports many different mods
- Cons: None, unless you’re not fond of a 16×16 texture pack
How to Install Xenocontendi Texture Pack for Minecraft1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download the pack
- Go to your Start menu, and search “%appdata%” without the quotes
- Once in your Roaming folder, navigate to .minecraft>resourcepacks
- Drag and Drop your texture pack file into the “resourcepacks” folder
- Enjoy your re-imagined Minecraft look!