Xnet’s paxel mod for Minecraft is such a simple mod, yet such an amazing one. This mod allows the player to combine tools of the same material, to create a tool named the “Paxel”. The Paxel is a tool that acts as a shovel, an axe, and a pickaxe all at the same time! This makes playing the game so much simpler in the sense of having to use 3 different tools with different durabilities, for different mining tasks. It lets you do all these things very simply, without ever having to swap your tools! The way this is done is really simple, as you just put a Pickaxe, an axe, and a shovel in the crafting bench, and then put 2 sticks under them as if you were making one of these tools! Its very simple, and I highly recommend this mod to any Minecraft player out there! I have used this mod for quite some time now and I can say, it works wonderfully!
Xnet’s Paxel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- Allows the combining of tools into one tool
- The “Paxel” tool can be made with any Vanilla tool material
- The “Paxel” Tool basically acts as a Shovel, an Axe, and a Pickaxe all in one!
Xnet’s Paxel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
- Makes mining, shoveling and Chopping trees all much simpler, so you don’t have to swap tools
- The Paxel takes the durability of the tools and adds them together, so it lasts for as long as the three tools would normally.
- It can take away from the fun of having a Pickaxe, an Axe, and a Shovel, I guess.
How to install Xnet’s Paxel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Download and Fully install Forge Modloader.
- Download the .zip from below, save to a safe place
- Press start, and search for %appdata%
- Go into the .minecraft folder.
- Drag the downloaded .zip into the mods folder
- Run minecraft