The Years C Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a new mod from developer JinRyuu that implements a time frame to Minecraft. An inbuilt calendar keeps track of your play time and at different stages your surroundings and even your character will change depending on this. You will progress through different visual stages as your Minecraft age is calculated for you in game. If you get too old in game you will die, you can however pay with emeralds for a rebirth so that you don’t lose your items.
Years C Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- With this mod, an inbuilt calendar keeps track of your Minecraft age, as you progress through the game your age increases just like in real life.
- One year in Minecraft is now 46 days, a year has 4 months with 13 to 9 days and a week has 5 days in total.
- If your calculated Minecraft age gets too high you can die, you then have to pay emeralds for a rebirth.
- As an in-game character, your Minecraft skin will start of small in size and then you will seem to grow as your calculated age increases.
Years C Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This mod is a must have, it’s functions and features seem to fit seamlessly into the Minecraft game. It seems like a natural step/update and I highly recommend that you download this mod. It is currently available for client and server, is updated to Minecraft 1.5.2 and is compatible with most other mods. Future updates and features are also planned.
NEGATIVES: My only complaint is that of the GUI and options menu in game, the graphics used for these options are quite ugly and don’t carry the same consistent professional feel throughout. However, this is just a minor complaint and does not affect the overall functions of this mod.
Years C Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelogs
- V.1.0: Updated to Minecraft 1.7.4, Initial release and in-game calendar programmed.
- V.1.1: Two commands added for your settings and age, bug fixes.
- V.1.2: Fixed the camera glitch bug when you are in the child stage.
How to Install Years C Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- First of all, you should start this installation on a clean Minecraft.jar (this is recommended).
- Next, download and install the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE.
- Download the Years C Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load Minecraft and Enjoy!