Zedeyeare Resource Pack
The Zedeyeare Resource Pack is a great one. It works to replace every single texture from the vanilla Default Texture Pack with new and improved 64×64 resolution textures in which have improved tiling and are generally nice to look at in comparison to the rough, 16×16 resolution Default Pack. As well as this, even though the textures appear to be drastically different they do still resemble the original textures which allows for players to better identify textures even when using the pack for the first time. The Zedeyeare Resource Pack is ultimately incredibly good to look at and every texture, block and item work together with the theme and tiling. Alot of effort has been put into every individual texture, and is definitely worth a try out.
Zedeyeare Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Amazing texture replacements that still resemble the default pack.
- Upgraded resolution to 64×64 to increase the detail of the blocks, as well as improved tiling and shading.
- Because the resolution has been significantly improved, the performance drop is also increased on less capable computers.
Zedeyeare Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Fixed textures.
Zedeyeare Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Download the Zedeyeare Resource Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded zip file into that folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select the Resource Pack under the Resource Packs options menu selection.