ZekoCraft Texture Pack
This texturepack includes all in all 15 texturepacks all together in one. This pack only mixes the best texture packs with the best texturepack in order to create perfection. The author says that this is the pack of his dreams and he would like to share it with all other minecrafters in which they “will” like it too. This pack was also released ages ago and in that time it only include this cartoony pack and it was bought back with this version of release as well. Too much things were added to this mod including new blocks, creepers, environment, inventory box, menu, and whole lot more in which I can’t actually explain all of them.
ZekoCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Whole new type of creepers added
- New blocks added
- Lava smokeadded
- Boneman added (creeper, only bones though…)
- Gate way to hell (one of his greatest premades)
- Whole lot more in common, just can’t explain them all
How to Install ZekoCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install HDPatcher to allow HD textures.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of ZekoCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the ZekoCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and you are ready to play!