For those who love the Zelda games, or classics with those vibrant retro environments, this is the Resource Pack for you! Full of color and simple but effective texture changes, the ZeldaCraft Resource Pack (Hence the name) replaces the Default Texture Packs textures with a great theme, inspired by the Zelda games. Ultimately the pack is designed to bring about those familiar Zelda style textures to turn your Minecraft worlds into an entirely different universe and hopefully bring about a sense of nostalgia for fans or players of the game the theme of the pack is based upon. Even for those who aren’t fans, or those inexperienced with the Zelda games, the pack is great to use as there is little performance drop and the texture changes are nice, simple and colorful- making for a great change in comparison to the Default Pack!
As you can see from the above, almost every texture has been changed, and although the pack’s theme is based on the popular Zelda games, it still holds it’s own originality thanks to the designer, and allows for all kinds of groups to enjoy the pack for anything you might do normally in your game. Building, exploring or idle gameplay works great for the ZeldaCraft Resource Pack as it’s simple and smooth textures look great and bring a positive mood into your world.
ZeldaCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- The Resource Pack offers textures that change most, if not all of the default packs darker and in some cases rough textures with new and vibrant, themed textures.
- Great for those who enjoy retro themed textures or for those who see the Zelda inspired theme in the design of the Resource Pack.
- Some textures seem a little messy or cluttered, but only in some textures which may be prone to updating.
ZeldaCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Added new textures.
- Minor improvements on current textures.
ZeldaCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Download the ZeldaCraft Resource Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded Resource Pack zip file into that folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select the loaded Resource Pack under the Resource Packs menu selection.