Zisteau’s Kill the Runner Map
http://geared4camping.com/?author=15 This is a map collection from the user Zisteau who has created several varied and styling maps and even a cool texture pack of their own to go along with it. The most interesting map is a multi player game that involves a “runner” and the “controller”. One tries to survive and dodge traps while the controller tries to stop them from completing this task. It really is one of the best ideas I have seen for a map in a good amount of time.http://lifestylemaven.co.uk/tag/how-to-be-happy/
- A really creative Portal inspired map
- Puzzles all through out the map and a ton of danger and fast paced fun
- One of the better maps for more than one player
Zisteau’s Kill the Runner Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Rules
- Play on normal or hard
- Do not enter the tunnel with items
- The Runner and Controller must enter and exit each chamber from their own tunnels.
- The Runner may not try to ascend to the Controller’s shelf.
- The Controller may not descend from their shelf.
- If the Controller falls off the shelf they must respawn.
- The Runner may try to kill the Controller
- The Runner may do whatever they can think of to reach the end of each chamber as long as it does not go against any rules.
- The Controller may do whatever they can think of to kill the Runner as long as it does not violate any of the other rules.
- To avoid becoming too long, the Runner may accrue a maximum of 10 deaths per chamber.
Zisteau’s Kill the Runner Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
Valium Kopen Vietnam ProsBuy Zolpidem 12.5 Mg
- A really creative multi player map with tons of fun to be had
- Sometimes buggy and works better with two players
Zisteau’s Kill the Runner Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to current Minecraft version
- Fixed some gaps in pathways and rail lines
Buy Clonazepam 2Mg Uk How to Install Zisteau’s Kill the Runner Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the link and save to desktop.
- Open it up using Winrar or any equally capable archiver.
- Copy the map folder
- Press Start and type %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Open the Saves folder
- Paste the copied map folder into this folder
- Open Minecraft and select Zisteau’s Kill the Runner Map to play