The ZobCraft Texture Pack is a very high quality texture pack made by the creator ‘Zobmondo’ that is fully updated to the latest version of Minecraft. This texture pack is also 100% complete and ready to be downloaded and played right away. I suggest this texture pack to anyone who is looking for a reliable range of Minecraft textures.
ZobCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features!
- This texture pack is actually 128×128, meaning that there are 128 pixels in each square block – which makes it very high quality!
- This texture pack also has animations that are for the ‘water, fire and lava’ blocks. You can get these by using the texture pack with MCPATCHER.
ZobCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- One good thing about this texture pack that is visible right from the offset is just how great this pack is! At 128×128, the quality of textures is quite cool!
- One of my favorite things in this texture pack is the way the creator has changed the sky textures at night and day!
- There are no bad things with this texture pack, over all it is a very good download!
ZobCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this texture pack added: a new face to the pumpkin texture and changed the armor more.
How to install the ZobCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of MCPATCHER.
- Doing this will give you further access to the texture pack’s animations and moving textures!
- Next, download the ZobCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks!
- Next, open your Minecraft main menu, select the texture pack and load up your game!