ZombieTech mod is about what you have thought it is about. Zombies. To be more precise, the mod adds 7 new types of zombies to make your Minecraft gameplay tougher or set traps for friends. In any way, you will extract as much fun from this mod as possible. The mobs will give you new drops and new challenges which will add something new to Minecraft. The zombies drop electronic chips which can be used to craft rare and powerful items.
ZombieTech Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Main Features
The Mod includes 7 different types of new zombies. They are:
- Crawler zombie – has only 10 health and drops rotten flesh, rarely drops bones gives 1/2 heart damage
- Fat Zombie – has 50 health and drops rotten flesh, rarely bones. Deals 6 hearts damage
- Mutant zombie – has 35 health and drops raw beef, rarely bones. Deals 4 half hearts of damage
- Runner – Health 15, drops carrots rarely drops bones. Deals 4 half hearts of damage
- Tank (left 4 dead reference) – has 120 health! however he drops 1-2 diamonds and a lot of experience. deals 9 hearts of damage so stay away!
- Huge zombie – has 500 health, drops 5 diamonds. Deals too much damage for you to survive however gives an immense amount of experience. ( kill him by attacking his legs)
- Cyborg zombie – 25 health and deals 4 half hearts of damage. Drops electronic chips and gunpowder.
ZombieTech Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Pros and Cons
The mod is a very good start for a much bigger version with new things, however this mod still needs to be developed and is still quite raw.
ZombieTech Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Installation guide
- Download and install ModLoader
- Open Up the Minecraft root folder located at Roaming/AppData/minecraft./bin/minecraft.jar
- Minecraft.jar needs to be opened with an archive utility
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Copy the mod .class files into minecraft.jar
- Close everything and start up your game
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!