2Shades Resource Pack
HD texture packs seem to be popular lately. This pack is based on two shades for each block. It has a base color, then two variations on the color. The grass looks like it can cut you, though. Other than the long grass texture, it’s a pretty round pack. The stone texture really looks like stone, rather than random splotches of gray like the default texture for it. I must admit that I do like the point of this pack. It seems like a nice challenge to the maker, and like it would make a pretty quick-running pack for the rest of us. It’s a 64×64 texture pack, though, so I’m not too sure if it’ll lag or not. I do have a couple of complaints about the pack, but they’re small complaints that mostly involve the flower textures. They look identical to the long grass, but they have splotches of whatever color the flower is. Other than that, it’s a really solid pack that I’d recommend to anyone who wants something a little cartony and HD.
2Shades Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Cartony appearance
- HD pack
- Really nice textures
How to use the 2Shades Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- After installation, go to Options, then Resource Packs.
- Select this pack and it’ll start up with that pack
2Shades Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- HD Pack
- Some textures make more sense
- The wool texture would make nice curtains in a minecraft world
- May cause lag, since it is an HD pack
- The long grass texture bugs me a bit.
2Shades Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- New textures like bricks, stones, sands, and vines.
How to Install the 2Shades Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the 2Shades Resource Pack
- Drag it into your Resource Packs folder
- Run Minecraft, go to options, select resource packs, and select the 2Shades pack
- Run Minecraft and enjoy