AbyKraft Texture Pack
AbyKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a terrific pack. Why? because it can be valued by the true lovers of Minecraft as it is a semi – vanilla texture pack which adds new texture, enhancing the overall look of Minecraft, but at the same time it keeps faithful and loyal to the original textures and barely modifies them. Leaving you with an authentic look whilst adding something to it, which let’s it become more attractive.
AbyKraft texture pack is a [16×16] pack which means it is supported by most if not all machines and is the native resolution for Minecraft hence it is Semi-Vanilla.
AbyKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
AbyKraft texture pack has kept loyal to the original Minecraft textures and adds a little bit of it’s own. Most of the items were re-designed and the texture pack gives Minecaft a different look, much sweeter than the original textures and gives it a much brighter atmosphere.
AbyKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and cons
The texture pack in reality has not so much cons, actually none, except that it may be too similair to the original textures. However that is arguable and the texture pack looks insane.
AbyKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Change Log
- The Gui has been fixed (the health bar)
- the GUI has been edited for the following things: crafting table, furnace, enchanting table
- The clay is now similar to the sand textures
- The texture pack is now up-to-date with Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
AbyKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the texture pack .zip file
- Open up run and type in %appdata%
- Then click on application support and the Roaming
- THis will lead you to the .minecraft folder
- open it
- Locate the texture packs folder
- Palce the texture pack .zip file into that folder
- close all of the windows