AlternaCraft Texture Pack
If you have been playing Minecraft since alpha stages, then you might even find it a little sad thinking about just how much Minecraft has changed over the years. I sure know that I do! If you feel the same as this and long to get back that good old Minecraft nostalgia – then this texture pack is for you. The AlternaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is created by ‘Inofficially’ and just makes Minecraft vanilla better. He makes simple but effective changes to Minecraft vanilla textures. Generally making the textures look sharper, cleaner and shinier! I think that everyone should check this pack out now!
As you can see from these images. This texture pack really does not change a lot. This texture pack aims to change the things that could be improved, but also keeping as close to vanilla Minecraft as possible. From looking at the image below, you can see how the creator focuses on adding light spots. You can see shines on the buckets that were never there. The way that the developer has changed between item quality is something that I really love. He has also sharpened bows, swords and sticks.
AlternaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- Good definition and quality.
- Easy to install.
- Simple but effective changes.
- There are no faults with this texture pack.
AlternaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The most recent update for this texture pack made it work with more mods, and fixed some textures.
How to install the AlternaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of OptiFine.
- Then, download the AlternaCraft Texture Pack.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/saves.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack from the file!