Are you a mod maker? Perhaps you create your own mobs that need their own and custom animations? This is the mod for you! This is the AnimationAPI Mod for Minecraft. This mod allows you to properly animate your entities! This is essentially a miniature library with built in animations and ways to customize them. This also is a core mod for Mutant Creatures, Better Horses, Quest, Magical Talisman, Ars Magica 2, Aquatic Abyss and more!
If you like making mods but want to save time animating, be sure to download and install AnimationAPI Mod for Minecraft today!
AnimationAPI Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- This mod provides a more stable way to animate your new mobs.
- Works with servers to allow awesome animations online.
- This is a core mod for various mods with new mobs and custom animations.
How to Use AnimationAPI Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Follow this tutorial to create your animations.
- For more in depth information, this wiki is here to help.
AnimationAPI Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- A great little mod that allows you to animate your mobs without having to start from scratch.
- Also allows you to run mods with custom animations.
- This mod is required for the animations to work which seems redundant.
AnimationAPI Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Fixed issue with this mod crashing servers when being used.
How to Install AnimationAPI Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the AnimationAPI Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!