Have you ever played a mod that adds a lot of new inventory? What about mods where additional slots would be helpful, much like other games such as Skyrim and more? If you use mods like this or build your own, this mod will prove helpful! This is the Baubles Mod for Minecraft. This mod is a small API that is meant to be used by other mods to add additional inventory slots. The Baubles inventory can be accessed with the B key. This inventory is different because it adds an amulet, belt and two ring slots. This mod doesn’t add content besides the Ring, but allows other mods to work!
If you make mods or want extra inventory slots for current mods, be sure to download and install Baubles Mod for Minecraft today!
Baubles Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Adds an RPG style slot system for more items.
- Space for an amulet, a belt and two rings.
- Adds the Miners ring used from Creative mode.
How to Use Baubles Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Access the inventory with the B key.
- Install mods that use Baubles, such as Thaumcraft, Botania and more!
Baubles Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- A great little mod that works with other mods to expand the equipped item functionality.
- This mod doesn’t add that many items besides a ring because it was designed for other mods to use its system.
Baubles Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- API was cleaned up for Java.
- Items wont be lost in crafting grid while switching to Vanilla inventory.
How to Install Baubles Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Baubles Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!