Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
Exploration in the game of Minecraft is a feature that no player can escape from. It is also an important part of a players quest for survival in his/her world. However, unfortunately there isn’t a great deal in a world that can be explored. Soon enough, forests, hills, deserts and all the other vanilla biomes can become boring. After a while they become entirely pointless, I barely see them as something to explore after I have seen them one or two times anyway. In addition, Mojang barely seems to introduce new exploration features, or biomes into the game of Minecraft inside their regular updates. Although dungeons and temples have been implemented; they are not extremely hard to find, and usually identical to one another. In saying that, the temples and dungeons aren’t particularly large, nor detailed as well. Detail is incredibly important, it’s what brings a sense of entertainment and excitement when exploring. After all, no one really wants to travel for miles to find something bland and boring.
The Biomes O’ Plenty mod for Minecraft works to implement a great many new biome types that relate to areas around the world in real life. Not only does this mod make exploration more fun; it also makes the entire game of Minecraft more realistic and exciting altogether. These biomes consist of terrain types such as Alps, Badlands, Dunes and much, much more. These biomes can prove to be both wonderful, beautiful, yet still treacherous. To go along with simply adding new biomes, new items and blocks have been implemented not only to give these biomes a new theme and look, but also to make it more colourful, more dangerous, and far more realistic than simply using the default Minecraft blocks.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Updated to Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Big trees compatibility have been fixed.
- Fixed another bug with altars.
How to install the Biomes O’ Plenty mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Biomes O’ Plenty mod zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming /.minecraft and open the “mods” folder. If this folder does not exist, create it instead.
- Drag the entire downloaded mod zip file into the “mods” folder. (do not unzip)