Candles and Clockwork II Texture Pack
The Candles and Clockwork II Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is created by the creator team: Dat Tree Gaming. This pack was handed to them by a retired modder and texture pack creator. Before 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, this pack was just a sound resource pack- but since it is changed hands, it now have texture work too. The crew who make this pack accept donations, but the cool thing is that they give all of their money to charity! This pack is suitable for any avid Minecraft. It is very professionally made and is an outstanding Minecraft pack! So what are you waiting for, download and donate the Candles and Clockwork II pack now!
This texture pack has some of the most luminous and bright textures I have ever seen. It really brightens up your Minecraft game and makes you smile.
The GUI for this texture pack is based entirely off of NoxCrew’s Game Boy GUI. The GUI is smooth and clean!
Perhaps the best thing about this texture pack is the sound effects. The sound portion of the pack is all Homestuck themed. Homestuck is an web-series made in Paint. All music additions in this pack are based around electronic orchestra, which sounds so great!
Candles and Clockwork II Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- High quality and unique sound packs.
- Bright, colorful textures!
- Updated often to 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- There are no negatives with this Minecraft texture pack.
Candles and Clockwork II Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this pack added new textures for all of the different types of leaves!
How to install the Candles and Clockwork II Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of OptiFine.
- Then, download the Candles and Clockwork II Texture Pack
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack from the file!