CastleCraft Texture Pack
CastleCraft is a beautiful texture pack. The author of the pack has aimed to provide high definition textures in standard resolution. It aims at the design of blocks. This texture pack is great to use with building and architectural designs. The pack would be great for building castles. They would look much better.
The wood textures of this texture pack are much better than the default ones. They appear smooth with some fine detail. Wood blocks are the most important part of the game. They are used in most of the buildings. They look really good.
The glowstone looks like a real lamp. Glowstone is mostly used as a lamp so the author took advantage of this and transformed it to look the way it should be.
Wool blocks are designed in a specific way to be used as construction blocks. The texture pack is named “CastleCraft” this suggest the medieval theme. That’s why the wool blocks are designed to look like plaster.
Glass blocks look as though they have a wooden frame inside.
CastleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
Тhe following gui updates have taken place:
- crafting inventory
- blacksmith inventory
Lava textures have been updated, the flowing and still lava.
Piggies are given a texture
CastleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- it is great for building
- great for medieval styled buildings
- great composition of textures
- Not good for modern looking buildings or maps
- Still a work in progress texture pack.
How to Install CastleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% into the search box
- Locate the .minecraft folder which we will be installing in
- Navigate to .minecraft and look for the resource pack folder located inside
- Download the Cube World Inspired zip file
- Place entire zipped Cube World Inspired file into the resource pack folder
- Run minecraft and select the pack from the options menu and you are ready to play