Fluid Mechanics Mod
If you work with water such as rivers, spillways, tanks, automated farming and much more, you might find the limits and space usage to be rather obnoxious and might want a might nicer way to work with water. If you want simple ways to use items like pipes, varied gauges, valves, reservoirs and much more I highly suggest checking out Fluid Mechanics mod right away! There are different tanks, general (which stores anything liquid), lava tanks, milk tanks, and sinks you can use to pump water into it. There are vertical and horizontal pipes, batteries that you run pumps with, solar farms you can use to power your batteries from other mods and tons of other cool and useful features.
If you want a mod that makes water and various fluid storage, transportation and other mechanics much easier and even reasonably possible compared to vanilla minecraft, then you are sure to enjoy the Fluid Mechanics mod from the excellent Voltz line of mods!
Fluid Mechanics Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- Adds pipes, gauges, tanks, sinks and much more for water storage and transport!
- Works with other mods like Universal Electric, Industrial Craft and BuildCraft
Fluid Mechanics Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Adds a ton of cool new features that makes anything water related a hundred times easier than ever before!
- Cons: Alpha builds will be somewhat buggy but they are not game-breaking bugs so far.
How to Install Fluid Mechanics Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download Forge
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the minecraft.jar and open with WinRAR (or similar software)
- Delete META-INF
- Place Forge files inside the minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft to create the Mods folder and close Minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire Fluid Mechnics zip into the Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to go