Forge Modloader FML
The FML Mod Loader is a new type of mod loader new to Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2. At first, this mod only allowed for SMP mod loading, but due to recent updates it now features bukkit and client side too. For most people, they will already be getting the effects of this modloader without realizing it as it is integrated into Minecraft Forge updates. This new mod loader is up to date with the most recent release of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2, and if any developer wish to help with this project then you can as the source is available for download.
FML Mod Loader for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features!
- This mod is up to date with the most recent patch of Minecraft.
- Allows you to load mods that require dependencies and external installations.
- Is already integrated into Minecraft Forge.
- Available to download as a stand alone mod so you can access mods that are not compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the FML Mod Loader for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- The FML Mod Loader is very useful because you can download it stand alone. Due to this, you can now run a server or client without forge but with modloading capability. This means that you might now be able to make mods compatible with SMP that weren’t before. Just experiment with it, the possibilities are endless!
FML Mod Loader for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Allows you to install mods with mod loading and without needing Forge.
- Means you might be able to access new SMP mods that you couldn’t before. (Due to forge)
- There are no faults with this Minecraft mod.
How to install the FML Mod Loader for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- To install and then be able to use this mod loader, follow these steps.
- Download it and drag and drop it into the /.minecraft/mods folder inside your Minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF file.
- To run a dedicated server put the fml universal binary in the same directory as minecraft_server.jar and then your Java application.