From Ashes Map
From Ashes Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9 About
‘From Ashes’ is an open-world CTM map. It is set in a dangerous post-apocalyptic world. You survived the nuclear holocaust by bravely sailing the oceans, but now things have took a turn for the worst and fate has left you stranded a Monument Island. You are alone, in a new, alien environment. Your only hope is so find the sixteen cores that are disguised as wool, hidden in and around the island. These cores will help unlock the safety of the shelter hidden beneath Monument. Are you ready to play ‘From Ashes’?
From Ashes Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- From Ashes establishes itself with a vast open environment, meaning you can play and explore the map anyway you want to!
- Sixteen main dungeons with deadly trap setups can found around the Island.
- Specialist loot can be found around the island: (Chuck’s Kicker, Bozar Gun, Sonic Blaster, Polish Vodka)
- Unique mobs are placed around Monument and a custom texture pack is recommended for better play!
- The many story notes and journals help to create a enthralling storyline that is a pleasure to be a part of!
- This map also contains random loot, 1.5.2 and 1.6 features and 10-20 of strong gameplay!
From Ashes Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9 Positives and Negatives
PROS: This map is fully updated for Minecraft 1.5 and therefore contains many new features and fuctions! Many of which can be found in the many dungeons and caves around Monument! This map is available for install for server multiple player and client single player! The 10-20 hours of gameplay means you can enjoy this map for the whole week!
CONS: At times, the map can bit a little too dark. So make sure you have your brightness turned up to the full! The changelogs for this map aren’t public!
How to Install From Ashes Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9
The installation for this map is very simple.
- Download the latest version of the map for Minecraft 1.6
- Drag and drop the .zip/jar files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft.jar