FutureCraft Flan Mod
The FutureCraft Flan Mod Pack for Minecraft is a mod pack in which adds an enormous number of features into the game all based around futuristic combat. Features such as weaponry, armour, vehicles and even enterable and driveable mecha’s for the player to roam his/her’s world in. These vehicles dont stop at a simple car, but go as extensive as operational tanks, aircraft and much more, all with their own unique and detailed textures and animations. The mod is fantastically large, coming with an abundance of recipes, as well has having the vehicles also readily available in creative mode for players to quickly experience the FutureCraft Flan Mod Pack.
FutureCraft Flan Mod Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9 Usage
Vehicles in this mod range from military jeeps, motorbikes, tanks and then branch off into far more futuristic vehicle types such as fighter jets and giant mecha robots. Most of them also wield their own weapons that can be fired when driving them. As well as this, the mod also introduces new ammunition items and weaponry such as the lazer rifle, automatic blaster and much more. These weapons have their own good looking skins, sounds and animations that make the mod that much more enjoyable and thought out. Many of the new items, parts and blocks that are required to construct the various vehicles require a combination of items and even new blueprints that will begin or aid you through the often long crafting tree.
As there are a significant number of crafting recipes for said vehicles, a list of a majority of them can be found HERE.
Movement for the vehicles is similar to infantry movement with the exception of the aircraft, requiring a little more than just using the ASWD keys. These controls can be rebound or altered in the controls/hotkeys options selection when in game.
FutureCraft Flan Mod Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- A huge amount of new weapons and vehicles to enjoy.
- A vast crafting tree that the players can learn and involve themselves in.
- Very complicated. The extensive amount of new animations and vehicles can cause significant frame drop and game crashing.
FutureCraft Flan Mod Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9 Changelog
- Updated to 1.8.9.
How to install the FutureCraft Flan Mod Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Download and install the Simple Parts Pack mod for Minecraft.
- Download and install the Custom Content Pack for Minecraft.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and create a folder called “Flan” unless it already exists.
- Download the FutureCraft Flan Mod Pack for Minecraft and drag it into the “Flan” folder.
- Launch Minecraft.