Gerudoku Texture Pack
Gerudoku texture pack is a normal texture pack that is the same like others but with more animations and skins added. Remember “quality is quantity”? this mod had “lots” and “lots” of new things for minecraft. this texture pack theme is probably about you “Lost” in the forest, eventhough you technically always have a minemap which make you “unable” to get lose which is pretty nice.
This texture pack brings you inside a forest with long vines, different colour grass, sticks, and other forestic stuff. In the forest, like reality we need food, resources, shelter, and weapons, weapons in minecraft is not a problem but it is for food. Why are we having problems in food? well its because the minecraft we know doesn’t need food, you could stay alive for years without food, why? Because the characters in minecraft doesn’t have a staumach XD! (no hunger bar), this this texture pack just added your minecraft a chance to starve.
Gerudoku Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Do you remember the cave spider? now you have it for your skin.
- Your Inventory just got cuter
- Added more vines, just what a deadly forest needs.
- Latency bars, just one fly in your screen (you probably don’t need that)
- Add hunger bars
- Critical hit particles, !!! at last I will get to know when I criticaled XD!
- Added food, how can you eat with no food = =”
- Added endermen skin, the first 3 letters says it all
Gerudoku Texture Pack Version 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- New Emerald Type Blocks
- New Villager Trading
- Redesigned the Creative Menu GUI
- New Tripwire Terrain
- New Coca Bean Plants
- New Editable Book GUI
- All new Map Icon
- And more…
How to Install Gerudoku Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the 32 x 32 Texture Pack for your version of Minecraft
- Download the latest version of MC Patcher HD
- Open the .minecraft folder
- Open the Texture Pack folder
- Put the Gerudoku Texture Pack in the folder
- Click patch and your done!
credits: Liljening, thanks for a great mod, your mod was very original and proffessionally made. I really like the food skins which make me hungry myself and it would be great if you add a giant spider or something in this forest so we have some challenges XD