GhostRay Texture Pack
Are you tired of hunting to earn a living in the Minecraft world? Are you looking for a new and efficient way to become a millionnaire? Well, why don’t you start mining? I know mining is as hard and boring as hunting and other activities. However, you are going to say different with this amazing texture pack I am going to introduce to you.
GhostRay Texture Pack is a texture pack that will make the ore blocks see-through. Simply, it will be seen to you as if you were wearing an X-ray glasses. With this texture pack, you will be able to see what’s in the block. Therefore, you will be able to save more time. You won’t have to be striking each and every block with your pickaxe to find the ore you desire.
GhostRay Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Feature
- The texture pack will make the blocks of the Minecraft world see-through.
- The blocks with see-through effect are dirt, stone, grass, middle of lapis lazuli, clay, netherrack, soul sand, sand, bottem and top of sandstone, sandstone slab, sandstone stairs, mycelium, stone pressure plate, bottem of bever, stone button, and stone monster egg.
GhostRay Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- The texture pack will definitely make mining much easier and effective. It will greatly reduce the amount of time you will need to spend to find the materials you want.
- However, the world may seem complex and confusing as the blocks will all be see-through.
GhostRay Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Screenshots
GhostRay Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelogs
- The texture pack has been updated for the latest version of Minecraft.
- Sound files have been removed.
- Lapiz lazuli outline has been removed.
- The see-through effect on cobblestone has been removed.
- The number of stripes on water has been reduced.
- The see-through effect has been added on tall fern and rose bushes.
- Pumpkin vision has been retextured.
How to install GhostRay Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the texturepacks folder.