Do you want more realism in your game? You might realize that it wont look real because of the blocky nature, but what if blocks had weight and gravity? If you think that will be a cool addition, then this is the mod for you! This is the ItemPhysic Map for Minecraft. This mod gives you two options to start from, a Full or Lite version. The full version has everything, of course and the Lite version only features client side animations, so you can still use it with servers. Items will fall realistically when throwing, mining and more!
If you like more realistic features in the game, be sure to download and install ItemPhysic Mod for Minecraft today!
ItemPhysic Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Make your item blocks realistically tumble around the world!
- In the full version, your items made of stone and minerals will not burn in lava.
How to Use ItemPhysic Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- You can install the full or Lite version of this mod that works in Vanilla servers.
- Access the in game configuration menu by downloading and installing Crafting Manager.
ItemPhysic Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is a mod that allows you to realistically toss and break blocks so they tumble on the ground.
- This mod requires a secondary mod to allow for in game recipes.
ItemPhysic Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Fixed the custom pick up crash.
How to Install ItemPhysic Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the ItemPhysic Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!