Jadedcat’s Modded Mixpack Resource Pack
The Jadecats’s Modded Mixpack Resource Pack for Minecraft implements new, original textures into the game of Minecraft that replace that of the vanilla textures and also works with Feed the Beast and other related mods. As well as this, the Resource Pack holds a bunch of textures taken from multiple Resource Packs and joins them together into a modified and improved 64×64 resource pack. With agreement by the original developers, Jadedcats Modded Mixpack adds the Wolfhound Texture Pack and the Soartex Texture Pack together into one.
Overall the textures that are added into the game look nice and tile well. The cleanness mixed with the rustic, vibrant themed textures work well together and prove to be a really good looking Resource Pack. Because the textures are designed at a higher resolution of 64×64 the detail in the textures has also been improved in comparison to the original pack and adds a sense of realism into the textures that are added but maintains a colourful and themed look to them. This allows players to enjoy easy to look at and identifiable textures when playing Minecraft as well as enjoying both significant and subtle changes to the setting of the game.
Jadedcat’s Modded Mixpack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Higher detail in the textures displays a clear improvement from the vanilla pack.
- Adds in two sets of textures from two great packs into one mixture that works really, really well.
- Colourful and vibrant, easy to see. All textures tile well.
- Works with most FTB Mods.
- Higher texture resolution means that it will run slower on computers that arent capable of running said type of pack.
Jadedcat’s Modded Mixpack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Minor changes.
Jadedcat’s Modded Mixpack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Download the Jadedcat’s Modded Mixpack Resource Pack for Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded Resource Pack zip file.
- Close all tabs.
- Launch Minecraft and then select the newly installed Resource Pack under the Resource Packs menu selection in your options.