Jamesbaseball12’s Texture Pack
The Jamesbaseball12’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is quite cool. The artist has decided to create a Texture Pack that stays very similar to the Default Texture Pack. The only difference this time is that the textures have been designed at a high; 128×128 resolution. This means, because of the new resolution, and the experienced artist, the Texture Pack is extremely detailed and looks very realistic compared to the Default Texture Pack. The new textures that replace the textures of the Default Texture Pack have all been remade with the new resolution. It looks incredible and it allows the users to easily identify the textures as well as get a change. Take caution when going to try and run this Texture Pack as it’s high resolution will cause significant lag increase, and your FPS will drop. Make sure you know that your computer can run Texture Pack’s such as this, or simply check your current FPS in game without the Texture Pack. To do this, press F3 when in a world. Look up at the top left of your Minecraft tab and view FPS: (number). The higher the number the better. If it’s already low, do not try to run this Texture Pack, unless you wish to cope with some kind of FPS lag.
Jamesbaseball12’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Adding new textures into the game of Minecraft.
- Keeping the same theme of Minecraft.
- Improving the detail of the Default Textures with a resolution of 128×128.
- A great Texture Pack at a high resolution, with well made textures.
Jamesbaseball12’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Really detailed!
- Looks great, all the textures work and tile well.
- Nice shading and cool texture remakes.
- Realistic Minecraft textures!
- High resolution causes significant increase in lag.
How to install The Jamesbaseball12’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine Mod first OR download and use the Mcpatcher program when told to.
- Download the Jamesbaseball12’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resourcepacks’ folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded zip file into the ‘Resourcepacks’ folder.
- If using Mcpatcher, patch your game NOW.
- Select your Texture Pack in game.